Building Trust isn't a project. It's a commitment.
When making a long-term commitment, understanding exactly where to focus your efforts to get the best result is essential. For this reason, we’ve designed the TRUST model for strategy creation. This process is a more in-depth assessment of the Upright Indicator that uncovers opportunities to build trust while differentiating the brand.
- Talk to Advocates Assessing why some customers are vocal advocates and others keep their opinions to themselves.
- Review Third-Party Content Reviewing all content about the brand that’s not owned by the brand.
- Understand Goals Clearly understanding where the brand is headed and how trust can support it.
- Strengths Analysis Identifying core strength and differentiations so they can be elevated to build trust.
- Threats Assessment Assessing risks for losing trust and what needs to be done to mitigate risk.